Bill Shank is an FAA Certified Flight Instructor CFI/CFII with 28 years of experience.
Bill is a former DOD educator having been taught by military instructors. Bill’s love of flying has allowed him fly to almost all the islands of Japan, throughout Germany and France and to fly coast to coast accross the entire United States. You can learn to fly off the coast of beautiful low country Hilton Head Island in a Piper Warrior PA-28-151 (160 hp) aircraft loaded with a 430 Garmin and 396 Garmin GPS with terrain and nexrad weather. Or, you can use your own aircraft.
Personal Philosophy: Learning to fly is easier than you think. It will increase your confidence, proficiency and safety. I’ve had student pilots from ages 15 to 85 that have learned to fly.
Call Bill Shank at 843-384-4316 (or email email@example.com) and learn how to make your dreams come true!
Bill Shank offers the following services:
- Discovery Flights (introduction to aviation)
- Basic flight instruction for Private Pilot License
- Ground instructor for Private Pilot and Instrument Pilot
- Instrument Flight Instruction
- Certified in Garmin 1000 cockpit/ high performance/ complex aircraft
- Repositioning of your aircraft anywhere in the US
- Bienneal Flight Reviews (BFR)
- Instrument Proficiency Check (IPC)
- G1000 glass cockpit training
Membership NAFI (National Association of Flight Instructors) AOPA EAA Experimental Aircraft Association)