Call now at (843) 384-4316 or email email@example.com to set up an Intro Flight with Bill Shank (Certified FAA flight instructor CFI, CFII, and Commercial).
- 7,000 hours and 40 plus years of flying experience
- Highly experienced in a variety of aircraft and weather
- Former DOD teacher with teaching credentials
- Commercial pilot
- Trained by military instructors
- FAA Certified Flight Instructor (Primary and instrument), Commercial ,
- International and domestic flying experience
- Reasonable and competitive pricing
- Have maintained a 100 % pass rate for new pilots
- Glass cockpit trained Garmin 1000, 750 and 796.
- Knowledgeable in flying Piper, Cessna, Mooney and Bonanza aircraft
- Crosswind training and rust removal
- Assistance with purchasing aircraft
- Highly experienced with state-of-the-art flight simulator (Fly This Sim)
- Certified in the Garmin 1000, Garmin 530, 430 GPS units and Garmin G5 Attitude Indicator/HSI